Wednesday, May 13, 2009

From Jan Blacher & Bruce Baker

Dear Ann, Rud, Amy, and Kate,

I was out of hte country when I learned about Jay, and you have all been in my thoughts every since. I just couldn't come up with a way to express all of the emotions and memories, and finally decided on this simple note.

One of the first things I did was to try to reach Mike Dixon because I thought of how often Jay remembered Mike!

I also reflected on Jay and his place in your wonderful family, especially to all of the myriad contributions he made and the joy he brought you. In many ways, I think of Jay as the catalyst for a whole movement of the MR (now ID) field.

I send you thoughts filled with vivid and fond memories, and together Bruce and I send our sympathy and hopes for healing.

Jan and Bruce

No comments:

Post a Comment