Friday, May 29, 2009

From Tom Riffel

Ann and Rud,


I just wanted to let the both of you know what a privilege it has been to work with you and for you. Rud, you have been a great friend over the years. You and Ann are always there whenever anybody is in trouble or needs help. Your extremely good traits show in your daughters as well. They could have been used as role models for other parents on how to raise children.

Of all the things you have done for my family and myself (which is many), the greatest gift was JT. I will never forget him nor will my family. He is etched in my memory permanently. Many times during the day when I’m by myself, I think of him and all the fun we had for those almost 5 years. I don’t know what else to say except thanks again for everything. I feel like you have done so much for us that thanks is not enough.

Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment